Thursday, February 16, 2006

Webcam & Video Chat for 7 Years!

nanoCom, the makers of iSpQ Video Chat, was founded on February 25, 1999 in Blacksburg, Virginia, USA. The companies seven year mission: Develop and support easy and affordable video communication software for people around the world. Launched in June of 2000, iSpQ “eye speak” Video Chat has enabled over 2.5 million people from 182 countries to see and hear each other using the Internet and a cam. Though we are pleased with our past, we are even more excited about the future.

Customer support and innovation are both cornerstones to the success of nanoCom and iSpQ Video Chat. Our support staff and community monitors help the members of the community every day. Dedication to the people who come online each day is one of the many things that distinguish iSpQ VideoChat from other webcam services. Our strong connection with our users also helps us to innovate by listening to customer requests and following the trends of our changing community. The software development team and everyone associated with iSpQ Video Chat are continuously looking for new ways to improve the online video chat experience.

We are thankful to our many users who installed iSpQ when it was first launched in 2000 and those who are experiencing video chat for the first time today. We are especially grateful to all of our registered users who enable us to improve the iSpQ experience on a daily basis.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed, it's a good app. I knew ISPQ many years ago and once I downloaded it, tryed it, looking for something wrong, some hole that let me take it off my Pc! But I didn't find anything and I bought and keeped it till now. As I need pratice english I am all time looking for someone to talk, write, and spend some good time. It was hard get friends, all people already had their groups, hard to begin...and I bought another key to offer to some kind person that first send me a QM and had not a key! LOL ! I think we had good times here and we have a meeting on line occasionaly! Keep going!
Dimuka - [URL]www.dimuka.pt.vu[/URL] -[URL]http://my.opera.com/Dimuka[/URL]

7:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I just bought ISPQ a few weeks and now they came out with another version . Am I not able to get a free upgrade? I can't seem to be able to email anyone to find out so I am trying here! Thanks
Rob

3:07 PM  
Blogger Video Chatz said...

robbob, I am sure that you qualify for a free upgrade to version 8. If you purchased after March 2006 then you qualify. Your key should already be an iSpQ 8 key. Starts with "VC80". If you have other questions contact us at http://support.ispq.com/nanocom/supportcontact.asp

Thanks for the question! See U online.

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, you must be proud. Furthering and enhancing the available resources for perversion is no small feat.

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home